happy family of four playing in the woods banner

Welcome to Wesley

Our mission is to help you turn your financial goals into reality
Wesley is a resource hub run by expert financial professionals and advisors who can help you find simple and affordable solutions for your money problems.
The principles in this quote guide us to provide you with the best possible financial solutions so you can rest easy knowing that you’re building a better financial future for you and your loved ones.
Our CEO and Founder, Chuck McDowell, named his companies after John Wesley, the founder of the Methodist Church, because of the quote below.
wesley golden lion banner
“Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.”
- John Wesley
Founder of the Methodist Church

Increase Your Net Worth With Wesley

Wesley Life Insurance
Save money with the right life insurance. Secure the best coverage at the lowest possible rates with Wesley Life Insurance.
Wesley Mortgages
Receive expert advice on how to get better rates on your mortgage. Access a wide variety of mortgage options and find the right one for your particular needs.
Wesley Credit Repair
Get one step closer to financial freedom. Reach your long-term financial goals with tailored solutions from Wesley Credit Repair.
Wesley Timeshare Cancellations
Receive expert one-on-one help from leading professionals who can help you with your timeshare termination case. Wesley Timeshare Cancellations has a 97% success rate and has refunded over $1.8 million in fees to the remaining 3%.

Our Editorial Team

Editorial Guidelines

Wesley’s team of financial experts* has helped tens of thousands of people earn their financial freedom since 2011. Over the last 10 years, Wesley Financial Group has helped over 15,000 families cancel their timeshare resulting in over $200 million of timeshare mortgage debt. But our mission has never changed, we continue to help hundreds of families each week.

arrow-uparrow-right